Friday, January 16, 2009

Opening Reception - "Anything Goes"


There was an Opening Reception last night at The Sanchez Art Center, here in Pacifica. A great time was had by all! The parking lot was full and I saw quite a few new faces. The quality of art was much higher than normal, I felt like I was in San Francisco.

I was very inspired by Louise Stanley's paintings in the Main Gallery and the "German American's" show entitled: "RUST", which was in the East Wing Gallery. My two pieces "HEART #1" and "SMILE #1" were in the West Wing show: "Anything Goes". The show runs thru Feb. 21, 2009. The hours of the galleries are: Fri. Sat. & Sun. 1-5pm.

Show runs: Jan. 16th - Feb. 21, 2009
SANCHEZ ART CENTER
1220-B Linda Mar
Pacifica, CA 94044
650-355-1894
Gallery Hours: Fri., Sat., & Sunday, 1-5pm

No comments: